View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 07:59 AM   #76
boriar
Evangelist
boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boriar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bq Avant XL, Kobo Aura H2O, Onyx Boox M96C Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by h87booky View Post
I forgot to mention a little bug.

Kobo database forgets big zim files (I suppose > 4 Go?) after each reboot or switch to KOReader. I have to plugin USB or simulate an USB connection with KSM to resync, then Kobo rediscover the files. No problem with small zim files. Also, the sizes for these big files are completely wrong, for some with a big negative value.

However, at the end it works, Kobo builtin reader displays the montruous 62 Go wikipedia_en_all_novid without any slowdown.

This bug doesn't affect the kiwixserve/browser method.
All that with last FW 4.6.9995?

Apart from that, thank for the solution
boriar is offline   Reply With Quote