View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 10:00 AM   #11
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Purely as a matter of interest, why would you not use a phone as a music player? What's wrong with the principle of it, I mean? I find that my iPhone makes an entirely satisfactory music player, and it's something that I always have with me.
Because music, photos, videos, and apps cannot coexist in the same device without problems and having to deal with them on a day to day basis. I will gladly use my iPhone for Amazon Prime Music and iTunes Radio. But I don't want to be in the situation where I can't use my camera because I have gigs of music taking up that remaining space. I don't have a problem having to offload stuff in general, but I don't bring a computer with me on trips to do so anymore.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote