View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:08 PM   #15437
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool James S.A. Corey, Carolyn Keene (Mildred A Wirt) & Kim Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I completed reading Dana Stabenow's Whisper to the Blood. It was, as all the Kate Shugak books seem to be, a great, suspenseful, and exciting read.

Right now I'm starting to read Leviathan Wakes by James S.A. Corey an author I've never read before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Interested to know what you think about it - and given your reading pace I probably won't have to wait very long.
Leviathan Wakes proved to be a really good read! I became really invested in the characters and the ending was a real surprise and not at all what I expected. I'm gonna' invest in the sequel, Caliban's War. Oh, and I loved the ship the protagonists flew.
Also I read a Nancy Drew mystery, The Bungalow Mystery, between chapters (revisiting my youth) and will probably continue doing that with another one while I'm reading Kim Harrisons new release, Ever After, the 11th in The Hollows series.

Last edited by alansplace; 02-06-2013 at 04:08 PM. Reason: fix link
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote