View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It's fairly common knowledge that I think serial formats based on a 3-5+ year episodic installment schedule are borderline criminal; but I think I could get behind a weekly serial format that gets wrapped up in 10-13 episodes (if only we could get American Television on board!). You get the best of both worlds: people who just can't wait buying each weekly installment ... and those who want to wait are probably only looking at six months or so, max (from the first installment to the planned late spring/early summer full release). Those who really enjoy it might actually be double-dippers.

Fun times us reader are living in as the industry scrambles around figuring how best to utilize/maximize the digital medium. Nice to see some actual experimentation taking place, though, instead of the usual Chicken Little approach.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 07-13-2012 at 10:02 AM.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote