View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #5
LuvReadin
Addict
LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuvReadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and Cool-ER
Which I think is fair - a national library is a national resource, and if we believe that books should have a permanent storage place (and most of us do, I think), then I'm OK with them using those stored books to generate some income. I'm sure most authors' heirs would be too! Plus it makes those books available to people other than the favoured few who qualify for a card to enter those libraries and happen to be in the same physical location.
LuvReadin is offline   Reply With Quote