View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 03:20 AM   #3
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggleton View Post
If we need laws to tell us what we can and cannot read then I believe we are in serious trouble as a culture.
Come on, if I read it right, no-one's telling you what to read, just making more available. Although this would not impact on other country's copyright laws, I presume, only France.
Again, if I read correctly, 70 years after author's death becomes the pub dom figure - which seems, to me, extremely reasonable. I'm a life plus 10-20 man.
And please don't let's get into another l-o-ng diatribe about copyright....

If I'm right, at least a government wants to put extra stuff out there for us to read.

Doesn't it ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote