View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 01:04 PM   #18
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
I'm sorry but inflammatory titles and posts just don't do it for me. I've had a Kobo Touch since the day it was released and had the older original Kobo before that I have never had major issues with mine. What I think is that you are frustrated that a piece of technology broke (crap happens unfortunately). When technology breaks it should be replaced under warranty and that is probably going to happen for you. I guarantee that the new Sony reader will have just as many issues to work out and that there will be bugs and fixes for that as well. But good luck with the new sony.