View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Yep. Last year, I was looking into the $99 PRS300 at Best Buy and a man had the Reader, a gift card, and a Sony charger in his hand. I leaned over, explained that the PSP charger worked just as well for half the price...and off her went to check out the PSP chargers.

I've had a couple of co-workers (as well as strangers in the work cafeteria who saw me reading on my Sony) come to me for the "which one should I buy" spiel - and got an earful and a half!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote