Thread: Smart Quotes
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 05:31 AM   #1
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
Smart Quotes

Anyone familiar with Textile? It is a tool for textual format to XHMTL. It also convert quotes to smart quotes.

Two links which have an implementation are:
I find the first better, special for single quotes. I am thinking of a tool which converts XHTML to Textile format and then use it to convert backup to XHTML.

Now, if only I had time...

Apparently there are Ruby scripts for it available. Redcloth and Clothred. I also find a site to convert HTML to Textile format.

Last edited by Toxaris; 05-31-2010 at 07:22 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote