View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 01:35 PM   #15
crane3
Evangelist
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
maybe using calibre ODPS will become more popular, and will bypass needing a "librarian" on the device. I got that working with Moon reader after getting advice here and it's quite slick

and maybe I will get around to understanding how to use "my Shelf" in moon reader as a organizer. It's a pity that feature comes without any instructions as it's probably easy to have different shelves for different categories - and I think it's all done with database pointers , so a book can be on mutiple "shelves" and no extra copies get created as it is all within one app

if any one has or knows of a " for dummies" guide to using " My shelf" in moon please say
Not for me. My doctor's office, dentist or barber shop have wifi for me. I don't have tablets that have lte; do not intend to do so. Prefer access to books on my tablets.

Also have not bought additional cloud storage; no reason & too expensive just to store books when not needed or readily accessible when I desire, especially in this era of "blackouts" for "fire safety".
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote