View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 08:56 AM   #12
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
maybe using calibre ODPS will become more popular, and will bypass needing a "librarian" on the device. I got that working with Moon reader after getting advice here and it's quite slick

and maybe I will get around to understanding how to use "my Shelf" in moon reader as a organizer. It's a pity that feature comes without any instructions as it's probably easy to have different shelves for different categories - and I think it's all done with database pointers , so a book can be on mutiple "shelves" and no extra copies get created as it is all within one app

if any one has or knows of a " for dummies" guide to using " My shelf" in moon please say
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote