View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 04:23 PM   #8
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
I am not familiar with odps, but Google search took me to a project called calibre2odps which seems dead. And also gave me some old mobileread thread links, nothing newer than 2017.
So I remain unfamiliar with it.

if it's dead easy as ilovejedd suggests I will check it out in the morning when my library pc is back on. I just look for odps somewhere in moon and give it a content server IP address to try ?

You can't have too many connection options

The calibre content server with android cc still works, for most people, so providing the app is not removed from play store any time soon, that bit is ok. it's the cloud support that needs attention
I feel the need for making a backup apk coming on though, after typing that. As theres no guarantee that cc will stay in the store, for new device downloads. I note that an app called calibre cloud, or something similar , which i bought ages ago has now completely vanished and I never got around to backing that up.
Probably that calibre cloud guy, like the calibre-go guys , gave up when dropbox tweaked their api, and thus connects needed to be re coded.

Last edited by stumped; 11-30-2019 at 04:30 PM.
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote