View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 04:09 PM   #7
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@stumped - FYI, I use the Android Onedrive app directly most days of the week with no problems. The only time I had a problem was immediately after an Android upgrade, it was fixed within 24 hours by Google and/or MS.

I steer clear of using apps that rely on interoperating with multiple muddleware [sic] items from different suppliers.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote