View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 04:04 PM   #6
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
A final workaround, if you use moon reader, is that moon can directly browse your Dropbox and get books from a calibre library in dropbox,. But you have to navigate first to the author sub folder and then to the book. If you don't happen to know how calibre has named the author subfolder then you are out of luck
Moon+ Reader has OPDS support afaik. If you enable the Calibre content server, that's another option. It has a search function and supports browsing by custom columns.

One reason I never really got into CC is because my preferred reading apps all have OPDS support so short of being able to update Read status, there's really not much benefit that CC offers me. I actually find needing to switch between reader app and CC a pain.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote