View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 03:43 PM   #5
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Chrom3 View Post
However, I can not understand why, until a week ago, One Drive, worked well, without problems.
Sincerely the 'app, locally with the content server, is fine, I had found very good with the cloud, before it stopped working, but if it does not connect to any service ... not much use.
Either there has been a change to one drive, by Microsoft, or you have changed the device that you are running the app on?
If you rule out the latter then I think it's a case of finding more info on one drive changes.

There is always the option of doing a forced stop, clear cache, restart app type of repair but if it is a Microsoft change then that will not help.

I don't use one drive myself, but can you test your access to it some other way e.g. from a different pc, to see if your credentials work?

Is there a way to get to one drive with the tablet browser, to test communication?

Or is there a one drive android app?
I know I can do that with Dropbox, Google drive, pcloud..but as I said, I am not a one drive user...
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote