View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 06:45 PM   #2674
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
I have a pal who loathes anything read by the late Frederick Davidson (aka David Case); there are others who dislike Scott Brick.

I did once contact a narrator about a word she consistently mispronounced, getting a reply that (the producer) signed off on the final product (blame them).

Currently listening to my oldest "virgin" Audible purchase Canoeing the Congo, which has turned out well.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote