View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 02:55 PM   #14
Paperbackstash
Evangelist
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles. See Signature for Info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
I don't order a hundred books at a time but they always download a few minutes after I place the order. I don't turn WiFi on and off. Sometimes, usually in the evening, if I order a half-dozen books or more they will queue for a few minutes.
I leave my Airplane mode on to conserve battery - and at work throughout the week I don't have access to Wi-Fi anyway, so it would just keep searching and unable to connect. I noticed a weird thing this weekend - I turned off the Airplane mode for about 30 minutes to try and see if that would help (again), and it seems the battery started draining much faster than usual. Very odd. I don't have indexing books and have only added a scattered few over the past two months.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote