View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 02:03 PM   #10
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad mini
Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page on Amazon (or in Amazon mobile app) and check to see what the Default Device is (or make sure the Kindle in question is Default). I’ve been having a problem over the last year or two where default device changes without my having done anything. My theory is that it happens whenever I register a new Amazon device or Kindle app, but it might be something more random. In any case it is annoying.

Obviously if the default device points somewhere other than the device you are using, purchase made elsewhere will not show up automatically on it.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote