View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #8
Paperbackstash
Evangelist
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles. See Signature for Info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hopper View Post
It's happening to me again now.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Ugh, sorry to hear that.

I bought three new books and had to manually download them again this week. What's frustrating is the change where the covers refuse to download. I left the Wi-Fi on for over an hour and double-checked that I have no indexing books (I don't, have only been slowly adding books the past few months through an occasional purchase), but still no dice. These were all purchased from Amazon directly and not side-loaded. The book downloaded (manually) but it's now cover free.

I wonder if this is an annoying glitch from the last update. Only thing I can figure.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote