View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 12:34 AM   #4
Paperbackstash
Evangelist
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles. See Signature for Info.
I just restarted to double-check and am still showing the same books. I guess the Kindle Unlimited doesn't bother me as much since they are still staying around even though no longer borrowed, but of course it's not supposed to work that way since we are only supposed to borrow 10 at once. It's mainly this downloading thing for new purchases and borrows that is bugging me
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote