View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 12:19 AM   #2
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
As a side note, my borrow Kindle Unlimited books are acting strangely as well. I return them from my amazon page on Kindle Unlimited, and they are showing returned there --- however, they are not deleting off my paperwhite with Wi-Fi on like they are supposed to. I just clicked one on my PW4 and it opened, but I have the amazon website open and it is showing returned

It has been about 10 hours since I returned one book, and the other was returned yesterday, so it should not be a timing issue. My Amazon Unlimited is showing the right number of books I can borrow at least, it just doesn't seem to be auto-deleting my books now. Oddly, when I click on the book on PW4, the "return to unlimited" option is missing. It is doing this with two books.

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 05-11-2019 at 12:23 AM.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote