View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 03:22 PM   #26
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW 1, 2, and 3, Voyage, Oasis 2, Kindle Fire, Kobo Aura HD, Onyx Lynx
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrustratedReader View Post
"it's connected permanently to my computer." Then it's not a true backup.
The USB drive that is connected to my computer is in case of simple hardware failure. If there is a fire, flood, or some similar event that destroys the entire computer beyond repair, I have my carbonite backup.

Of course, in addition to the backups mentioned above, I also have my ebook library stored on all of my various Kindles, as well as being stored in my Kindle cloud and my One Drive.

...and yes, I know...you consider the cloud to be an evil, privacy stealing thing. My data, my risk. None of your business.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote