View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:12 AM   #22
kleinjar
Connoisseur
kleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I assume that if you Undo then no highlight will get logged to myclippings.
Not true according to this person on reddit. "... but now my "My Clippings" is extremely polluted with accidental highlights, which the "undo" button that came with the new quick highlightw feature doesn't remove"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Your previous posts said nothing about sideloading books. Which is why the statement is qualified with “if you store your documents in the cloud...’. Maybe the comment is of no use to you, but you are not the only person reading posts here. It just seemed to me worth noting.
Yeah you're right.
kleinjar is offline   Reply With Quote