View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 08:48 PM   #3
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage 3G; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
People seem to be having different experiences with where the buttons work and where they don't. Maybe it is configuration dependent. I think the topic warrants its own thread.

It seems they work in the home screen, always for some, and only in list view for others.

Everyone so far agrees the the buttons do nothing useful in landscape mode.
I have no problem with them in the home screen whether list view or cover view as I have said elsewhere. If it doesn't work for some after checking the settings, I would recommend getting a replacement.

jswinden's correct about them not working in landscape orientation which is an annoyance (that they don't work not that jswinden's correct ).

I'm trying to use them exclusively to see if I like them. The jury is still out as it's been awhile since I was regularly using my Kindle 3.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote