View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 02:56 AM   #183
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@Terisa de Morgan - a similar thing happened to me the other day, where a search term was anded with an existing one - which surprised me. I can't remember where it was, but it wasn't via this PI.

Now I'm thinking about it, I suspect it may have been related to searching within in the Tag browser - I'll try to recreate, and report back, it may be related.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 06-19-2017 at 02:59 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote