View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #8
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazumurano View Post
Thank you, but I've got an epub taken from a PDF, so it`s a bunch of images of pages, and I wanted to make two versions, but accessible through the same file. There is anyway I can do that? Maybe wait until Epub4 and hope they make it?
Sorry, I don't mean to be dense, but I don't see the issue. First, I am assuming that the "images of pages" have all been redone, to be actual text and whatever images are needed?

Secondly, just put both books in the SAME ePUB. Put two TOC's in it, with one NCX that has both, in a tiered way (H1s for each book, h2 for the frontmatter, and h3's for the chapters). Then put whichever one you want first, and the second one second. That's the way all current multi-language books are done, ePUB3 and Azardi, et al, aside.

Why won't this work?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote