View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 09:37 PM   #10
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Dell Venue 8 Pro & Kindle 3 - Retired: Clie UX50, T415, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by macrotor
Adobe will like this fine. I can assure you that Microsoft must license this from Adobe in order to sell the feature. The fact that Adobe gets a little cash for every Office license sold will do them well.

- macr0t0r
There is no requirement to pay Adobe for a license to create a program to either write or read PDF documents. When I was a Macromedia, I worked on the projects to add support, first export then import, for PDF in Macromedia FreeHand (v5.5/Mac back in '95 was the first released with PDF Export). We wrote our own code and there was no need to pay Adobe any license fee.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote