View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:33 AM   #266
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
I am sorry, I did not think I was doing anything wrong. I am recently laidoff. It is one of the places I know to to look for free or cheap books. I will not do this again.

Auntykatkat
No worries. Feel free to post direct links or just mentioning a freebie or sales and where to grab it.

There are plenty of books out there that are cheap or free. What we try to do is pick the good ones out of the slush piles and post them here so that we all benefit.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote