Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:48 PM   #942
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Yeah me too... Although the lines maybe make more sense as the icon doesn't go STRAIGHT to settings... But still, cog wheel was nice. I also find it rather weird to have an unbalanced top of the screen (one item left, three right), but oh well.
Yeah, well... they make more sense in a way, but still... I just liked the other icon more (but can of course live with the other one ).

It's a little strange that it's unbalanced, but at least there's not chance to hit the wrong icon now - because the other two on the right don't do anything.

But maybe they will shift one of these icons to the left - though which one? Before, it was more logical - icons that actually "did" something when hitting them were on the left, the information icons where on the right...

They could maybe put the search function under the three lines as well and shift them to the left. That would unclutter the book menu a little and add more sense to the three lines... and how often does one need to search another book while reading?

Would still be unbalanced, though... and I don't really mind either way. There are things I'd care for more (like more tap zone options - can't say that often enough ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Ah right... What on earth would I want even smaller covers for?!
Hmm... maybe you don't want blurry covers and prefer them to be small rather than that?? Or maybe because there's nothing covering parts of the picture because it's so small?

I prefer the larger covers myself, but well... it doesn't hurt to have the option.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote