View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 10:25 PM   #10
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I assume you followed the steps in this FAQ. It works for me on both the Google Android 8 emulator w/SD card and on my OnePlus 5.

If you formatted the SD card on a different device then CC probably won't have permissions to see the contents. The only way around that is to reformat the card in the device where it is being used.
I did follow the instructions. I am able to see my SD card as an option to select, however I cannot select any new folders regardless of where it's located. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S9+ unlocked phone. I haven't reformatted my SD card. I just got this phone and didn't realized I needed to reformat my SD card.

Quote:
However, rather than speculate, the best would be for you to send me a CC debug log as described here. That way I can see where it fails and whether you have one of the rather rare devices where Oreo broke accessing the private app folder.
I've sent you the debug log.

Best Regards,
Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote