Thread: PRS-500 file storage
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 08:20 AM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Same here. I was planning to put a considerable amount of books on the reader but I found out quickly that it was useless. I only read one book at a time. If you spend a half hour converting 12 books for 90hours of reading, that's worth it. We're all stuck with the immediacy of having chores done quickly, it's just a matter of doing things a little at a time. After a while it becomes pleasant to browse and format books. You can compare this with cleaning, you can't go ahead and clean the house 52 times in the same day to get rid of it for the rest of the year. You just learn to enjoy it or do something else at the same time like listening to music.

I have an other question. Where on a computer does ConnectSoftware store the library contents?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote