View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Olympic 2010 Photos Recipe - too big for content server?

I created an Olympics 2010 Photo Slideshow recipe (posted in the Custom recipe thread). I was hoping to read it while in the hospital - access via the content server. For some reason, it won't download from the content server. I know it's a good epub, as I can read it with the viewer, but it just refuses to download via the server. It's 35 MB in size. Is that too big? It's the largest epub I have.

I'm getting around it by limiting the number of feeds, and by using remote access to pull it directly from the library with another method, but I just wondered if there's a known size limit, or if this is a new bug.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote