View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 05:43 PM   #9
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
As mentioned upthread, there's always a sale at Fictionwise. So if any of the books are ones that you think you'll want to read in the next month or so, it's a good idea to grab those. But if not, if you wait around, there'll be another sale.

I'm with the buywise club, so I try to do as much as possible when they do the (roughly annual, although I think I've seen it twice in one year) 100% rebate sale. Then I'll supplement with 50% sales if needed, but I try to keep the micropay moving
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote