View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
Bob Butler
Connoisseur
Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Bob Butler can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle, iPhone
You need to use paypal/credit card to get the 30% discount, so you can't buy some, then use the micropay to buy the rest since the second purchase wouldn't qualify if you use micropay.

If you hit the large transaction limits you get an extra 10% or 15% micropay, so there is some consolation there.

I'm disappointed in this sale. There are several series I've bought that aren't included in my list. I'd certainly buy quite a few from those series if they were incuded, but as it is I'm only going to pick up a couple of books
Bob Butler is offline   Reply With Quote