View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 05:13 PM   #41
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
That surprises me. Kindle has more indies, for sure. But any book B&N would sell in their store *should* have been available online. B&N, Kobo and Amazon always seemed to be pretty evenly matched when it came to Big 5 books you could pick up in your average book store.

One of the benefits of the Nook is that if you take it into the store with you, you can access any book online and read it for an hour, free.

Yeah, that seems like a feature that would have been easy to implement.
That wasn't my experience, at least not back when I was still playing around with the B&N online store. This was before the big indie movement. yea, I found it surprising as well, but that's what I found.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote