Thread: Plug in Icons
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 08:57 PM   #7
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
What? You don't like the wrench icon included with my Tag Mechanic?

I've not gotten around to making it automatically show up on the Plugin Shortcuts menu yet, but it's there for anyone to rename/resize/move if they so choose. I currently use it for the Plugin's widget icon on Windows. It's in the "images" subdirectory of the plugin, I believe. If you use it, make sure to leave a copy there, as there's code that looks for it in that location.
Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about it.
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote