Thread: Plug in Icons
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 07:26 AM   #5
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
It would be nice to have Icons I like for the following plug ins:-

ID Errorcheck
Tag Mechanic
Custom Cleaner Plus
ePub Tidy Tool
CSS Remove Unused Selectors

I am already using one of BeckyEbook's icons with ID Errorcheck but it does not quite hit the spot for me.

I am using an icon of a maid for ePub Tidy Tool and that is not bad.

The other icons I am using I think are a bit dull and they are the best I found after some hours of searching. My graphic design skills are minimal although I am pleased with the section break I crafted. I found three asterisks acceptable but could be bettered.
··−•∗•−··
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote