Thread: Live Preview.
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 05:50 PM   #21
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I'll stick my neck out and say most Sigil users don't use Book View.
I use it a lot, but only in short bursts...I toggle into it to check a change, then back out again. I mostly use it on pages with SVG, since it's really hard to tell from the code exactly how it will render, but even some HTML gets a quick Book View verify.

I don't use the preview window because it takes up too much room, and without the ability to include the default/user/device stylesheet, it's not very accurate anyway. Book View suffers the same problem, but at least it doesn't take up any extra screen space.

Last edited by nabsltd; 02-23-2017 at 05:54 PM.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote