View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #54
NickyWithNook
Guru
NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickyWithNook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite (Don't use Nook anymore)
Fingerprints really bug me on my iPad. I'm constantly wiping it off. But fingerprints don't show up on the Kindle. I guess they would if your fingers were really dirty, but it isn't like the iPad where even clean fingers leave smudges.

I gave my K4 to a friend when I got my Paperwhite. I prefer the Paperwhite enough that I know I won't use it again. I prefer to spread the ereader love.
NickyWithNook is online now   Reply With Quote