View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:36 PM   #19
Spinnenmonat
Guru
Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 Kindle Voyage 3G
So i think i have solved the problem. In the beginning i uploaded it several times to the SD memery card, but of no avail. Later on I tried to upload it to the memory stick (you know sony reader prs650 has 2 slots for the MS and SD) and it was successful. I just don't understand why there is such kind of difference. But anyway thank you so much for your excellent work Harry.
Spinnenmonat is offline   Reply With Quote