View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 11:44 AM   #15
toomanybooks
Addict
toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, Ipod Touch, KIndle Fire
A year ago I decided that being a bookkeeper was not enough. I was going to get a degree and switch to accounting which pays a lot more. Halfway through he accounting program I realized that I hate accounting and want to stay a bookkeeper. I will probably never make anymore than I do now but I am happier with this choice.

Is there anyway you could do a short-term maybe summer assignment in the public school system to experience the public system before making this kind of decision? Maybe you would discover that it is not as bad as you fear.
toomanybooks is offline   Reply With Quote