View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
jamesbeat
Connoisseur
jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.jamesbeat once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS 505
I just bought an aftermarket psp adapter in the end, it was very cheap and will charge faster with no worries of doing any damage.

I didn't really want to go down this route because I'm moving to the states soon and I wanted to avoid buying a 3 pin uk adapter if possible.
The usb adapter I mentioned has a part that unclips to remove the 3 pin bit and it has an american two pin connector underneath, so I wanted to use that if possible.

Never mind eh, better safe than sorry.

The adapter I bought is a switched mode type that accepts 100-240v so it will work in the states with a travel adapter.

Last edited by jamesbeat; 06-05-2009 at 01:00 PM.
jamesbeat is offline   Reply With Quote