View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:38 AM   #23
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Epubs. External SD card.

My library is approaching 4000 books. I am not converting these all to mobi.

Since I like to have my entire library on my reader, an external SD card is a necessity. Plus, if something goes wrong with my reader and I need to replace it, I only have to pop out the SD card, put it in the new reader, and all my books are already there. Sending that many books to your reader takes a very long time. It took me months to get my library on this SD card, granted in smaller chunks of time, not at all day sittings or anything.

The one thing I really want in a reader is the organization system that was on my old Sonys. Being able to sort my books by series and tags was the best ever. I can't believe any of the other big companies don't support this spiffy feature.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote