View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanK View Post
I'm guessing your book has a multi-level table of contents; chapters within sections or subchapters within chapters. In this case, turning the page from the last page of a chapter causes my Kobo to flash several times as though it's trying repeatedly to read the next chapter and then finally return to the beginning of the chapter/section I'm on. AFAIK this happens on all Kobo devices and the only way to fix it is to rewrite the toc.ncx.
I can't say I have ever seen this. I have plenty of book with multi-level TOCs, an none have been broken with any firmware version. If you are seeing this with a kepub, then it might be different. I don't normally look inside the kepubs to see how the TOC is constructed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote