View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #23
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I don't ask about reading apps on my Windows Phone on this forum, simply because it'll be lost. I will ask about reading apps on my Android, because I know it'll be read by people who also have androids and can help me.
There are a couple of discussions about Windows Phone reading apps at the moment in the Alternative Devices forum.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote