View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:20 AM   #23674
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
I'm having a cup of minty green tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Congrats on signing the sale deed; that must feel as a big step!
BTW: I hope the chef threw something edible at you?

In my cup: cold coffee
Thanks! He threw pieces of baked egg mostly. It was very funny to watch, real show cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Congrats. And a great way to celebrate .

Nothing in my cup. Must do something about that.
Thanks! More celebrating tomorrow, the fridge is already stocked with champagne!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Nice looking couple! Japanese food too! What a coincidence ... I had Japanese food for dinner tonight too. But... You are wearing 'Yukata,' not kimono. Almost the same but not quite. Yukata are more like house robes rather than formal wear. But ya both still look pretty darn good!

Stitchawl
Thanks Our waitress said to us: "please put on your kimono", so I'd assumed that's what it was. Thank you for the clarification! I'm still not completely sure whether I like Japanese food or not ... Everything was really salty, and I use as little salt as possible when I'm cooking.
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote