View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #133
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskmacabre View Post
I find things faster by flipping through a book. PDFs are great, but there's nothing like just knowing where in a gaming book a rule or whatever is.
I try to get technical reference books in electronic (usually PDF) whenever possible, because ctrl+F [keyword] is a vastly superior way to find that formula I need. Combine that with a linked table of contents, and I'm in reference heaven.

I hate flipping through physical pages looking oh so slowly for things now.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote