View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #10
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
...This is, of course, completely anecdotal -- two stores in one mall in one city on one night -- but I think it speaks to the concern that Apple needs to innovate.
I would say it only shows how people see what they want or need to see.

The first thing I thought after reading your post was 'Who the hell goes to the mall on a Saturday night?' (Not directing this ? at you personally, just in general.) Tweens and teens too young to drive, the poor parents of same, and people out for some free entertainment, such as people watching? Certainly not the younger, social (probably what most around here would call 'hip'), and creative types who have always been pegged as the core Apple customer (happy accident, not intended).

Its also worth mentioning (to me, anyway) that with all the different activities you noticed at the Windows shop you never mentioned anyone actually buying anything.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote