View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #127
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
I've done pretty well so far this month with 10 books and 2 short stories; a total of 3224 pages. Obviously, not BIG books. I should get through a couple more by the end of the month, but February will be a different story. I'm off to visit family for most of the month and will only be reading on the flight to and from as well as a bit at bedtime. The bedtime bit is a lifelong habit - the perfect time to get through those classics I've always meant to read....
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote