View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
Any larges screen (14"+) color readers or tablets on the way?

I am seriously considering buying the new 18" tablet from Dell, when/if that comes. But are there any other large color tablets or readers on the way in the near future? I want something that I can read large format comic books on without zooming out or moving the page while I read. So 14" would probably be the minimum size. I asked about this a year or so ago, but will I have to ask next year as well?
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote